A new era of shoot and loot is about to begin. Play as one of four new vault hunters facing off against a massive new world of creatures, psychos and the evil mastermind, Handsome Jack. Make new friends, arm them with a bazillion weapons and fight alongside them in 4 player co-op on a relentless quest for revenge and redemption across the undiscovered and unpredictable living planet.Game Features
- All-New Characters and All-New Classes: Four all new playable classes including the Siren, the Commando, the Gunzerker and the Assassin. Step into the role of the Gunzerker, whose highly deadly skills allow him to dual-wield any two weapons found in the game. Not only that, you will build on that skill to do more things with two guns than you ever imagined possible. Dual machine guns? Cool. Dual rocket launchers? Of course! Dual Sniper Rifles? Sure, if that’s your thing! Want to try other styles? More tactical perhaps? There are multiple classes to choose from!
- Dynamic Co-op online, and LAN: Share your adventures with friends both online and via LAN. Borderlands 2 features a seamless system enabling you to drop in and drop out of a campaign without ever having to restart the game. On top of that you can even take your new gear from any game to any other!
- World Connected Story: Find yourself left for dead in the frozen tundra of Pandora as you begin your quest of revenge and redemption. Expose the evil surrounding the Hyperion Corporation and take on the perpetrator of a universe-wide grand deception — the nefarious Hyperion CEO, Handsome Jack. (Oh, also: he’s stolen credit for the opening of the Vault.)
- 87 Bazillion…Everything: In addition to the new gun system, you will lust after procedurally generated shields, grenades, Relics, class mods and much, much more. And you thought the original Borderlands had a ton of loot!
- Brand new environments on Pandora: Hunt through entirely brand new areas of Pandora that are more alive than ever! From the arctic tundra, through the dangerous grasslands, past the mysterious corrosive caverns to beyond, you’ll be surprised by the unpredictable world of Pandora at every turn!
- Brand new enemies: A whole slew of new enemies are out there to kill you in Borderlands 2. Hulking, gorilla-like Bullymongs, vicious predatory Stalkers and the Hyperion mechanical army, run by Handsome Jack, are just some of the new enemies in Borderlands 2.
Borderlands 2: Remastered is basically Borderlands 2 + The Ultra HD Texture PackThe Ultra HD Texture Pack is a free visual upgrade available to both new and existing product owners.
The Ultra HD Texture Pack includes:
- Remastered 4K environment textures, including geometry and skyboxes
- Remastered 4K characters and vehicles
- Remastered 4K weapon meshes and textures
- Improved Anti-Aliasing, including improved edge line implementation — This includes improved ink line definition and framing/outline around character models
- Higher Resolution Dynamic Shadows — Improved quality and smoothness of shadows, especially during movement
- Improved Screen Space Ambient Occlusion — An improved SSAO method for more realistic ambient lighting
Please note that some of the above visual improvements are automatically enabled when the Texture Pack is installed. There is no need to manually enable them in the in-game Video settings menu.
Direct: Part 1 – Part 2 – Part 3 ~ Size 7.4 GB ~
Languages: English – French – German – Italian – Japanese – Spanish
~Please Download A Language~
Torrent: Magnet – Torrent File ~ Size 14.4 GB – 8.2 GB ~
~You Can Skip Downloading Optional Files in Torrent~
Update: Commander Lilth And The Fight For Sanctuary DLC ~ Size 3.3 GB ~
~Get All Languages For Update To Work~
Operating System: Windows XP SP3 (Vista for repack)
Processor: 2.4 GHz Dual Core Processor
RAM: 2 GB
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8500 /ATI Radeon HD 2600
HDD Space: up to 30 GB
~ Support/Donation ~
~ !Help! ~
~Like Or Leave Comment~